Park City Utah has some of the finest schools in the country. As the say, the schools define a neighborhood. With Park City, neighborhoods are nothing to sneeze at. Take a look at some of the great educational opportunities in Park City:
- Jeremy Ranch Elementary School - Serves K-5.
- McPolin Elementary School - K-5.
- Parley’s Park Elementary School - Also K-5.
- Ecker Hill International School - Serves 6th and 7th grades
- Treasure Mountain International School - For 8th and 9th graders.
- Park City High School - 10th through 12th grades.
- Park City Learning Center - Grades 10-12.
Even the private schools in Park City are worth bragging about:
- Another Way Montessori School - Pre-K through 3rd grade.
- Colby School - Pre-K through 8th grade.
- Park City Academy - Pre-K through grade 9.
- Winter Sports School - High school for grades 9-12.
Education is important to everyone. Park City Utah has some of the best public and private schools in the country and that makes our neighborhoods great as well.